Sitting by the Fireplace

Sitting by the Fireplace
Enjoying a hot Cup-A-Joe by the Fireplace

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Back!

I haven't been here to post for soooo long!  I have been very busy during the last few months and abandoned my blog for a while.  I think the last few months of 2010, especially Halloween - Christmas was just a blur it went by so fast!  I will post regularly on what I have planned for 2011, about our mini-home makeover with having new floors installed, kitchen remodel, etc.  I am also organizing my home & life to prepare for my returning back to school.  All is going well so far with that I am happy to say!  I am also expanding on my love for photography learning all I can about using my Nikon D40 for more than just to point and shoot.  Now time to get my son ready for school and get this day started!

No comments:

Post a Comment