Sitting by the Fireplace

Sitting by the Fireplace
Enjoying a hot Cup-A-Joe by the Fireplace

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Burning up the Road in My Little Red Jeep Liberty!

I think I spent most of my day zoom zoom zooming all over the place in my red Jeep Liberty so if you saw a red blur on the roads it was probably me!  Between taking the kids to school, dropping off a suit to the dry cleaner, doctor visit for me, picking kids up 2 hours early for early release I haven't had time to get work here at the house complete.  Getting ready to get back in the jeep with a teenage boy and a 9 year old to drive me insane in the grocery store!  Usually my teenager chooses to stay home if I'm grocery shopping but, tonight I think he wants to sneak a few things in my grocery cart.  Well time to drive again and be driven crrrrrrrrazy!  Off to the grocery store I gooo! 

Example of an American grocery store aisle.Image via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment