Sitting by the Fireplace

Sitting by the Fireplace
Enjoying a hot Cup-A-Joe by the Fireplace

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our Warm Groundhogs Day On A Windy Windsday Has Ended

Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow but, heard on WRAL our Groundhottie Sir Walter Raleigh saw a glimpse of his.  I think I'll go with Punxsuwhachamacallit on this one!  I take back what I said in my previous post about him being dead.  Philadelphia is already receiving letters from PETA thinking that the poor little groundhog is being traumatized from all the crowds and the noise.  Seriously?????

On a more serious note, I am happy to have spent some quality time with my son Caleb today taking him some lunch and then signing him out a little early before picking up my other son Justin.  He took advantage of this going outside to ride his electric scooter.  It was a beautiful warm day but, very Windy making it a challenge to walk a out of control chiweenie.  My chiweenie Tink is usually well-behaved on her leash but, with all the wind blowing stuff all around she went crazy trying to chase everything down!  Now I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment