Sitting by the Fireplace

Sitting by the Fireplace
Enjoying a hot Cup-A-Joe by the Fireplace

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Day That Went From Bad to Worse !

After a very frustrating day dealing with boys fighting & a teenage boy with raging hormones causing him to be very moody I didn't end up doing anything yesterday.  After things were said and done causing anger and hurt feelings I just gave up.  I woke up and made coffee while Jimmy was in the shower and it seemed like it was going to be just another ordinary day.  Of course with my boys the days are never ordinary.  We don't go by a schedule around here and rarely make plans.  Yesterday though, we did have plans to meet my mother for lunch after my older son talked her into it.  After our day that started out good quickly started getting bad, the plans for lunch were canceled.  It was after that when things went from bad to worse!  Since I pretty much let the house go I now have to spend extra time cleaning today and it will not be easy since I woke up with a migraine.  Took some Imitrex which seems to be helping but, has also made me very sleepy. Maybe if I rest for 20-30 minutes it will be gone completely and can make today a better day.  I am going to get off here, get to working around the house, then get started with making some phone calls to plan for Caleb's 9th birthday, and then plan out my taco dinner for tonight.  My head is nodding off from the Imitrex I took so, this is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment