Sitting by the Fireplace

Sitting by the Fireplace
Enjoying a hot Cup-A-Joe by the Fireplace

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where Does the Butterfly go When it Rains?

I enjoyed the mild temperatures we had today with the high around 76 which is rare for the end of July.  I took a walk while my younger son rode his bike before heading to the library.  After the library we went back outside and I watched him ride his bike across the street.  While watching him I felt a few raindrops start to fall so I stepped inside the garage right when it begain to rain harder.  As I was stepping inside I saw a yellow butterfly heading toward the trees in my backyard, which made me think of a book I had as a child, "Where Does the Butterfly go When it Rains."  When I did a search for this book I saw that the updated version with the different cover and pictures looked much different than the one I owned.  The one I had was with the original blue and white cover and pictures.  It's funny the small details you can remember from when you were little.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment