Sitting by the Fireplace

Sitting by the Fireplace
Enjoying a hot Cup-A-Joe by the Fireplace

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This is my First Blog!

This is my first blog entry after I finally decided to start one. I really don't know why really. With so much to say, so much to share, and so little time I'm not sur how I will be able to manage one but, I'll try. I hope that those that take time to read about some of the things going on in my crazy little world find it to be entertaining and maybe a little funny if not useful or informative. With my 15 year old recently getting his driver's learner's permit to drive my around and drive me crazy too, making plans for my soon to be 9 year olds upcoming birthday, and getting ready for back to school activities I am sure there will be plenty of to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment