Sitting by the Fireplace

Sitting by the Fireplace
Enjoying a hot Cup-A-Joe by the Fireplace

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Deals I Found Today While out with Caleb

Caleb was really helpful around the house today vacuuming downstairs, then later the upstairs, putting clothes in the drawer, just to name a few.  Some of the neighborhood kids go to year round school and have already started back to school.  His friend that lives across from us at the end of the cul-de-sac hasn't started back yet but, was gone for most of the day which meant Caleb was really bored!  He rode his electric scooter some and every once in a while he would ride his bike but, with nobody else to ride with it wasn't long until he was tired of that so, when he asked to go somewhere we decided to go to the mall for a little while.  While there I bought him a hat and a shirt that was on sale at The Children's Place.  Another place we went where I spent too much money was Bath & Body Works.  After the doing damage to the credit card there we left and then went to Charlotte Russe where I looked but didn't buy anything.  I do plan to go back tomorrow!  After returning home Caleb rode his bike and scooter some more before coming to hang out with me on the porch.  We both read books and I enjoyed an iced coffee.  Life is good!  :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment