Sitting by the Fireplace

Sitting by the Fireplace
Enjoying a hot Cup-A-Joe by the Fireplace

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Parents are Coming to Taco Night!

Taco TimeImage via Wikipedia
At the last minute I invited my parents to come over for dinner for taco night.  It has been a long time since we last had a taco dinner.  It's been a while since my parents were over for dinner too.  Today has turned out to be a great day compared to yesterday.  Everyone was able to get along for most of the day, I was able to catch up on most of the stuff I had to do that I gave up on doing yesterday, took the boys to the library and came back with some good books.  I look forward to having my parents and maybe my nephew too if he can make it!  After my parents leave and I have cleaned up after our taco feast I am going to get busy reading a Nicholas Sparks book.  :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment